Congratulations to the eight scholars who were named as the 2019-2020 Fulbright Graduate Student Program grantees!
They will pursue master’s or doctoral studies, and doctoral dissertation research in the United States. From its inception, the Fulbright Program has fostered bilateral relationships in which citizens and governments of other countries work with the U.S. to set joint priorities and shape the program to meet shared needs. The world has been transformed in ensuing decades, but the fundamental principle of international partnership remains at the core of the Fulbright mission.
- Jeremy De Jesus [Bank Officer V (Manager), Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas], MS Policy Economics
- Christian Ace Lualhati (Director of Communications, Electronics and Information Systems, 15th Strike Wing, Maj Danilo Atienza Airbase, Sangley Pt.), MA Statecraft and International Affairs
- Francesca Patrizze Malubay (Freelance Designer for Landscape Architecture, Conceptual Architecture and Interior Design), MA Urban Planning
- Jestoni Olivo (Technical Research Assistant to the Chairman, Philippine Competition Commission), MA Economics
- Charles Ivan Yee (Lecturer, Ateneo de Manila University), MFA Directing
- Gianne Sheena Sabio (Survey Specialist/Lecturer, Social Weather Stations), PhD Sociology
- Stephanie Velasquez (Instructor, Ateneo de Manila University), PhD Fisheries
Non-Degree/Doctoral Dissertation Research:
- Jerico Santos (Science Research Specialist, College of Medicine, University of the Philippines – Manila), PhD Candidate in Molecular Biology and Biomedical Sciences