The Events and Marketing Coordinator for the Philippine-American Educational Foundation (PAEF), also known as the Fulbright Commission in the Philippines, will be responsible for activities related to the year-long celebration of PAEF’s 70th Anniversary. The position is for a 10-month period until 31 March 2019. The Event Coordinator will report directly to the Executive Director of PAEF.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning and implementation of the 70th Anniversary strategy;
- Sourcing, contracting and coordinating with events vendors e.g. printers, suppliers, and event venues;
- Coordinate and seek approval from Executive Director and work with Fulbright Secretariat and Alumni Associations;
- Coordinate logistics for events;
- Work with PAEF Junior Program Officer for the anniversary’s social media marketing campaigns;
- Work with the US Embassy Public Affairs Section and media outlets to promote the 70th Anniversary events;
- Ensure expenses are within budget; and
- Other responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Executive Director.
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or any related field;
- With previous experiences coordinating events;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office;
- Advanced skills in graphic design / layout;
- Knowledgeable in the media and PR industry;
- Experience in social media marketing;
- Good analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with and without close supervision;
- Follow-up/follow-through capabilities;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure; and
- Ability to commit to the position until the end of the contract expires.
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest and curriculum vitae. Responses must be received by 4 May 2018 by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to PAEF, 10th Floor, BPI-Philam Life Makati, 6811 Ayala Avenue, Makati City 1226.