GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES
- Picks up and delivers mail, records, packages, and other items to and from organizations within Metro Manila. Keep records concerning such deliveries;
- Photocopies and collates materials for meetings and outreach visits;
- Deposits cash/checks of scholars’ allowances to bank branches in Makati and makes bank payments (errands) for office and staff;
- Scans office files when necessary;
- Performs occasional handyman jobs at the office, such as hanging pictures and small office repairs;
- Performs a variety of semi-skilled and unskilled work in general building and ground maintenance tasks (i.e. removes garbage, washes and stores dishes, move furniture, dusts and vacuums furniture, carpet, etc.);
- Substitutes as driver when PAEF driver is on leave;
- Acts as a backup for the Receptionist during lunch hours and as needed by answering the phone;
- Performs other tasks assigned by the Executive Director and officers.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Working knowledge of office cleaning practice, including familiarity with accepted procedures and practices of office maintenance work;
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle;
- Good knowledge of traffic rules and regulations, and safety precautions involved in the operation of an automobile and office machines;
- Ability to understand and follow simple oral and written instructions;
- Ability to perform a variety of routine maintenance tasks;
- Ability to get along well with others; and
- Dependability, courtesy, neat personal appearance, physical endurance, physical condition commensurate with the duties of the position.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- At least a high school graduate;
- At least 2 years of experience as a messenger or utility man is required;
- Preferably can drive and has a driver’s license; and
- Must be familiar with the areas of Quezon City, Pasig City, Makati City, and Manila.
Interested applicants must submit a (1) Letter of Intent and (2) Resume.
Required documents may be submitted through the following methods:
- As email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject titled “Job Application: Utility/Messenger”; or
- As hard copies mailed/delivered personally to the PAEF office at 10/F BPI-Philam Life Makati, 6811 Ayala Avenue, Makati City.
Closing date: February 15, 2019