News & Events
Under which visa category do persons participate in the Fulbright program?
Sunday, 15 March 2015

All foreign student Fulbright grantees are required by the United States Department of State and the J. William Foreign Scholarship Board to be on “J” visas under Exchange Visitor Program No. G-1-1 only for the duration of their financial sponsorship including travel.

Stay Connected with PAEF-Fulbright
  • PAEF-Fulbright on Facebook
  • PAEF-Fulbright on Twitter
  • PAEF-Fulbright on Instagram
  • PAEF-Fulbright on YouTube
  • PAEF-Fulbright on Google Plus

Contact Us

Philippine-American Educational Foundation (PAEF)
20th Floor Greenfield Tower
Williams corner Mayflower Streets
Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City